HALLMARK’S #TOUCHDOWNMOMENT CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. This is not a game of chance. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
By entering the Hallmark’s #TouchdownMoment Contest (“Contest”) you (or, if a minor in your place of residence, your parent or legal guardian on your behalf) agree to abide by all terms and conditions referenced in these Official Rules.
1) ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents physically residing in the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) at time of entry who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Hallmark Marketing Company, LLC (“Sponsor” or “Hallmark”), Fleishman Hillard, Inc., GMR Marketing LLC (“GMR” or “Administrator”), and/or any promotion or other vendor agency involved in this Contest (and any other person engaged to work on this Contest) and any agents acting for, or on behalf of, the above entities, their respective parent, subsidiary and related companies, officers, directors, affiliates and service providers (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and the household and immediate family members (defined for the purposes of this Contest as a parent, spouse, child, and sibling) of such employees are not eligible to enter or win. Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2) TIMING: This Contest begins at 8:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on January 26, 2018, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on February 4, 2018 (“Contest Period”).
3) HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter, (1) via Twitter OR (2) via Instagram (each an “Entry”):
Entry Limit: Limit one (1) Entry per person/authorized Twitter OR Instagram account holder, regardless of method of entry during the Contest Period.
4) ADDITIONAL CRITERIA FOR ENTRY: Entry must be an original creation and demonstrate a Touchdown Moment in the entrant’s life. Entry must be consistent with the Sponsor’s brand reputation in the marketplace and must be suitable for audiences of all ages. The judges/Sponsor may disqualify any entry that contains any of the following: entries that include copyrighted, trademarked, patented or previously published material; entries that depict any individuals other than the entrant, unless entrant has obtained publicity release and appropriate permissions from those individuals included in the picture; entries that display or include any trademarked, copyrighted, proprietary and/or brand names, logos, images or objects; entries that defame or invade the rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any third party’s personal, proprietary or intellectual rights; entries that include commercial products (e.g., clothing, toys, food) and/or their trademarks, brands, logos; unauthorized trademarks and copyrighted material (e.g., music, celebrity references, etc.); entries that include or involve any of the following: music, obscenity, crude, vulgar or offensive pictures, depictions, images, language and/or symbols; gang signs or symbols; violence, explicit sexual activity; nudity; Illegal drug or alcohol use; license plates, phone numbers, personal addresses (physical or email or otherwise); website or web page links; derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups or humiliate other people (publicly or otherwise), any assault or threatening of others; trespass or the violation of other people’s rights or property; Illegal (e.g., discriminatory, harassing) or inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct (e.g., inflicting emotional distress); entries containing prohibited content or otherwise in violation of these Official Contest Rules, or containing any other content, display, materials and/or images that are or could be considered infringing of third party intellectual property rights, inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; entries that exceed specified length or size limits; and entries that do not meet the stated criteria above, or entries that (in the Sponsor’s sole discretion) may technically meet the stated criteria but do not reflect the intent and the spirit of the provisions related to participation. Judges’/Sponsor’s discretion in reviewing entries for such elements is final and non-appealable.
The use of automated devices to enter this Contest is prohibited. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, or misdirected entries or any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. Any attempt by any person to submit more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/difference accounts or any other methods will void that person’s entry and that person will be disqualified. Touchdown Moments that contain information that is deemed to be lewd or profane; material that violates or infringes on another’s rights, including privacy, publicity or intellectual property; material that is hateful or defamatory; material that promotes bigotry, racism, or harm against a group or individual or promotes discrimination; material that is unlawful or in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state; or are otherwise deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate, may be disqualified as determined solely by Sponsor. Sponsor makes the final determination as to which Touchdown Moments are eligible to take part in the Contest. Posting of a Tweet on www.twitter.com/Hallmark and a photo on www.instagram.com is not verification that the Tweet/Photo is a qualifying entry. By entering a Touchdown Moment, each entrant (i) warrants that the Touchdown Moment is original and created by the entrant, non-confidential and legally created, does not violate any third-party rights including third-party intellectual property rights, and (ii) grants Sponsor, its affiliates, licensees and assignees, the perpetual, unlimited and irrevocable right to post, publish, adapt, edit, make derivative works and/or otherwise use the photo and/or description of the Touchdown Moment in any manner, including copyright, and in any media now known or hereafter developed. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to participate will be ineligible for this Contest and will not be eligible for a prize.
If you enter the Promotion by accessing the App or Website using your mobile phone, please note that standard data rates may be charged to your wireless bill or be deducted from your prepaid balance according to the terms of service with your carrier. Contact your wireless carrier for more information on data rates that apply to your service plan.
5) JUDGING CRITERIA/ DETERMINATION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNERS: This is not a game of chance. Entries will be evaluated based on the quality of the completed entry requirements and judged on a 100-point scale on the following criteria, 30 points for creativity, 30 points for originality and 40 points for Touchdown Moment spirit. All entries will be judged as they are received by Fleishman Hillard, an independent judging organization, and the Sponsor. If an entry is disqualified due to violating the restrictions and limitations of entry content outlined in Section 4 of these Official Contest Rules, the entry will be void and eliminated from the judging process. Specific reason for non-compliance with the Official Contest Rules will not be provided. Up to ten (10) potential Grand Prize winners will be selected, by receiving the highest score. In the event of a tie, the entries involved in such tie will be re-judged by an additional judge designated by the Sponsor, who will select a winner that best reflects all criteria as a whole. The entries with the highest scores will be determined to be the potential Grand Prize winners.
6) NOTIFICATION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNERS: Ten (10) potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by Instagram or Twitter direct message on or about February 9, 2018. The potential Grand Prize winners will be required to respond to the direct message within forty-eight (48) hours of the notification in order for the Sponsor to verify the potential Grand Prize winner’s eligibility and capture winner’s name and mailing address or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Any potential Grand Prize winner who does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours will result in prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner will be chosen based on the next highest score. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if Grand Prize winner cannot be verified or found, or if Grand Prize winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize will be shipped and/or fulfilled to the address provided within approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks following winner verification and confirmation. If any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential Prize winner rejects his/her prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential Prize winner will be selected, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
In addition, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify a potential winner for any of the following reasons: (a) non-compliance with these Official Contest Rules; (b) in the event that a Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable; (c) information showing that the entry was defective or failed to comply with these Official Contest Rules.
7) PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
Ten (10) Grand Prize Winners: Grand Prize includes one (1) $500 Visa gift card (Prizing details to be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Terms and conditions of gift cards, including expiration date, may apply.). ARV is $500 each.
Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes combined: $5,000.
All federal state and local taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater approximate retail value. Prize consists only of items specifically listed as part of the prize. All costs and expenses not specified herein, related to any prize, including but not limited to delivery, installation, and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winners. All prize details are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8) PUBLICITY RELEASE: Each entrant grants to Sponsor the right to use and publish their proper names, states, Twitter and Instagram handles online, in print, and in any other media in connection with the Contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use the winners’ name and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium, worldwide, without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
9) ADDITIONAL TERMS: By entering, entrant agrees to accept and abide by the Official Rules of this Contest and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Contest, rule interpretation, or award of prize, shall be resolved by Sponsor, whose decision shall be binding and final. This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Missouri, and entrant consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of the State of Missouri for any disputes arising out of this Contest. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By entering, entrant agrees to be notified by the method of entry or using the contact information provided in the Online Entry Form provided during the entry process by the Sponsor and/or GMR for the purposes of the administration of this Contest. By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties, as well as Instagram, LLC and Twitter Inc., from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death or property damage due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance, use, or misuse of a prize, participation in any Contest-related activity, or participation in the Contest. Sponsor and the other Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of prizes, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Contest, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Contest is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), the Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Contest without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsor, in their discretion, elect to abbreviate the Contest as a result of a Force Majeure event, the Sponsor reserve the right, but shall have no obligation, to randomly select the winner(s) from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
10) INTERNET: If for any reason the Internet portion of this Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest. In any such event, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, will randomly select the winner(s) from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such termination, suspension or cancellation. The Released Parties and any promotion/prizing partners assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Released Parties and any promotion/prizing partners are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, mobile or tablet devices, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Hallmark on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entries made by Internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
11) WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the Grand Prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Hallmark’s #TouchdownMoment Contest Winners’ List, 2405 Grand Blvd., Suite 700, Kansas City, MO 64108 postmarked by May 5, 2018 and received by May 12, 2018.
12) SPONSOR: This Contest is sponsored by Hallmark Marketing Company, LLC, 2501 McGee St, Kansas City, Missouri, 64108.
13) ADMINISTRATOR: This Contest is administered by GMR Marketing LLC, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151.
Apple Inc. and Google Inc. are not sponsors or involved in the Sweepstake’s activity in any manner. The Contest is not in any way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, LLC or Twitter Inc.